About Us | Jobs
Jennifer Aicher has a Master's in Chemical Oceanography from the University of Miami and has spent many years travelling and studying the world's oceans. She has lived in upstate New York, Pennsylvania, American Samoa, Hawaii, Miami, and now calls the Florida panhandle her home. She has started an entire Marine Science college degree program, administrated water chemistry facilities, and conducted research around the globe. Throughout her career she has also been a grant writer, administrative writer, published weekly newspaper columns, and scientific content writer. She continues to write a series of books for pre-school aged children.
- Environmental Perspectives - July 30, 2018
- Environmental Management and Its History - July 31, 2015
- Is It Safe? Raising Environmental Questions - April 10, 2015
- Nuclear Energy 101 - December 1, 2014
- Wind Power 101 - November 30, 2014
- Natural Gas 101: Pros & Cons - October 24, 2014
- Invasive Species: How They Affect the Environment - February 23, 2015
- Birds in a Changing Climate - February 11, 2015
- Environmental Consequences of Fishing Practices - February 6, 2015
- Guide to Parasitology - November 19, 2018
- Deserts as Ecosystems and Why They Need Protecting - November 19, 2018
- Conservation: History and Future - September 14, 2018
- Cultural Resources 101: Part of the Federal Environmental Process - March 8, 2015
- Introduction to Environmental Finance - January 26, 2015
- Indoor Air Quality and Environmental Health - December 21, 2014
- Groundwater Introduction & Career Avenues - March 9, 2015
EnvironmentalScience.org's mission is to be the most reliable and expansive advocate for environmental science education and careers.
We're Here To Provide Information But Encourage You To Conduct Your Own Research
We believe everyone should be able to make educational decisions with confidence. It's important to note that our site does not feature every university or educational option available on the market. We encourage you to perform your own independent research before making any education decisions.
This website is owned and operated by Wiley. Many of the education programs included are from our Wiley University Services partners and schools that compensate us as a paid advertiser. This may influence which educational offerings we write about and where and how they appear on a page. Our content is free and originates from many different education content writers; our views and opinions are our own and for information purposes only.
About Our Data
Information, statistics, and data featured on our site was taken from federal and state agencies, including:
- IPEDS - The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System
- NCES - National Center for Education Statistics
- BLS - U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
EnvironmentalScience.org is compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).