About Us | Jobs
After graduating with a degree in Communication Studies from San Jose State University, Bryce has worked in sales and marketing. With nearly a decade of business development expertise under his belt in the education industry, he now puts that experience to use operating EnvironmentalScience.org to help future students get reliable information on Environmental Sciences.
Jennifer Aicher has a Master's in Chemical Oceanography from the University of Miami and has spent many years travelling and studying the world's oceans. She has lived in upstate New York, Pennsylvania, American Samoa, Hawaii, Miami, and now calls the Florida panhandle her home. She has started an entire Marine Science college degree program, administrated water chemistry facilities, and conducted research around the globe. Throughout her career she has also been a grant writer, administrative writer, published weekly newspaper columns, and scientific content writer. She continues to write a series of books for pre-school aged children.
- Guide to Parasitology - November 19, 2018
- Deserts as Ecosystems and Why They Need Protecting - November 19, 2018
- Conservation: History and Future - September 14, 2018
- Cultural Resources 101: Part of the Federal Environmental Process - March 8, 2015
- Introduction to Environmental Finance - January 26, 2015
- Indoor Air Quality and Environmental Health - December 21, 2014
EnvironmentalScience.org's mission is to be the most reliable and expansive advocate for environmental science education and careers.
About Our Data
Information, statistics, and data featured on our site was taken from federal and state agencies, including:
- IPEDS - The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System
- NCES - National Center for Education Statistics
- BLS - U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
EnvironmentalScience.org is compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).