About Us | Jobs
Jennifer Aicher has a Master's in Chemical Oceanography from the University of Miami and has spent many years travelling and studying the world's oceans. She has lived in upstate New York, Pennsylvania, American Samoa, Hawaii, Miami, and now calls the Florida panhandle her home. She has started an entire Marine Science college degree program, administrated water chemistry facilities, and conducted research around the globe. Throughout her career she has also been a grant writer, administrative writer, published weekly newspaper columns, and scientific content writer. She continues to write a series of books for pre-school aged children.
- Guide to Parasitology - November 19, 2018
- Deserts as Ecosystems and Why They Need Protecting - November 19, 2018
- Conservation: History and Future - September 14, 2018
- Cultural Resources 101: Part of the Federal Environmental Process - March 8, 2015
- Introduction to Environmental Finance - January 26, 2015
- Indoor Air Quality and Environmental Health - December 21, 2014
EnvironmentalScience.org is owned and operated by Wiley University Services. Our content originates from many different education content writers. Our views and opinions are our own and for information purposes only. We want this website to serve as a directory guide, or an on-ramp, for educational programs as you explore the many options available. Please note the higher ed landscape is expansive; we do not include every option available and encourage you to conduct your own independent research.
Please view our advertiser disclosure to learn more about our content, how we are compensated, and what to expect if you submit a request for information form.
To get in contact with us for updates or anything else, please email here: email@example.com.
EnvironmentalScience.org's mission is to be the most reliable and expansive advocate for environmental science education and careers.
About Our Data
Information, statistics, and data featured on our site was taken from federal and state agencies, including:
- IPEDS - The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System
- NCES - National Center for Education Statistics
- BLS - U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
EnvironmentalScience.org is compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).